hatching eggs for sale all brown eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lannabun, Dec 25, 2007.

1. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    ok these will be 5.00 for one dozen . they will be a mix .. but we are geting some very nice dark to light brown eggs .. i also have bantman cochins wich are hatching out black and blue . if youd like a doz of them let me know . the price on them will be different .. but as far as the otheres 5.00 and you pay shipping ...

2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    What breeds are they?

3. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    the eggs will be a mixed breed as they dont have them pened off

4. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    You might want to mention the breeds that are in the mix, like maybe list the breeds of roo's and hens that are housed together, so we can have an idea of what might hatch from the eggs.

5. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    I am interested in your eggs. I would like to know the veriety of breeds that are running with the roo's and also the cost of your bantam cochin eggs.
    I am buying a bator in 2 weeks. My 6 yr. old son, 13 yr. old cousin and I are very excited to start hatching soon.

6. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    you can email me at [email protected] and anyone else who sent me a pm sorry took so long i did answer you back and sorry took so long didnt relize i had any .. thanks lanna

7. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    anyone i missed please let me know thanks or anyone wanting order please let me know ..

8. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    Lanna, I e-mailed you today. So check it out when you get time To make sure it went through ok.
    Thanks.
    Tina

9. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i just checked and didnt see anything .. email addy is [email protected] or you can pm me here

again i have pmed all back so please check your pms and let me know so i know what orders i have to get out this week . thanks Lanna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by