hatching eggs for sale all brown eggs

lannabun

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
indiana
ok these will be 5.00 for one dozen . they will be a mix .. but we are geting some very nice dark to light brown eggs .. i also have bantman cochins wich are hatching out black and blue . if youd like a doz of them let me know . the price on them will be different .. but as far as the otheres 5.00 and you pay shipping ...

You might want to mention the breeds that are in the mix, like maybe list the breeds of roo's and hens that are housed together, so we can have an idea of what might hatch from the eggs.

I am interested in your eggs. I would like to know the veriety of breeds that are running with the roo's and also the cost of your bantam cochin eggs.
I am buying a bator in 2 weeks. My 6 yr. old son, 13 yr. old cousin and I are very excited to start hatching soon.

you can email me at [email protected] and anyone else who sent me a pm sorry took so long i did answer you back and sorry took so long didnt relize i had any .. thanks lanna

anyone i missed please let me know thanks or anyone wanting order please let me know ..

i just checked and didnt see anything .. email addy is [email protected] or you can pm me here

again i have pmed all back so please check your pms and let me know so i know what orders i have to get out this week . thanks Lanna

Back
Top Bottom