Hatching eggs for sale from Portland, IN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 92caddy, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have hatching eggs for sale. Each deal will be shipping included unless stated other wise. Each deal will be shipped with extras. I PERFER paypal but will take money orders. No eggs will be shipped til I get the money order and you will get these eggs that I have now. If you want to see pics of my birds, email me at my home email and I will email you pics of the birds, I can not get pics on here for the life of me. I can not or will not garantee eggs due to shipping. I have been having great fertility on my hatches. My paypal and email is [email protected].

Chicken eggs:

2 doz st. turken eggs--- hens are buff and balck, roo is white w/ red on wings, all have bow ties, some will hatch w/ all feathered necks......$25.00 or $15.00 for 1 doz

2 doz Cuckoo Marans-- nice big birds, lay alot of eggs, egg color is NOT that great, but lay nice big darker eggs Some will have feathered legs, some wont....$25.00 or $15.00 for 1 doz.

2 doz st. black LaFleche eggs-- the devil chicken due to the "horn" like combs, nice/neat looking birds, lay med white to tinted egg, good cold weather hardy, some are SQ some are PQ....$50.00 or $30.00 for 1 doz.

1 doz st. Buttercup eggs-- neat looking birds w/ their big combs, I call them crowns cause of the way the comb is shaped, lay a med white egg.....$30.00

1 doz bantam Onagadori eggs---long tails, my roos have almost 3 ft long tails, I wish the hens had longer tails, nice little birds, make nice pets, I sold 6 5 week olds at a sale and they brought $22.00 each. $30.00

1.5 doz of black Penedesenca eggs--- nice size black bird, VERY FLIGHTY, lay nice dark eggs all year long. from Jerry Poole blood lines. I have 1 wheaton/partridge hen in with them, so some will have some brown on them or will be brwon. $25.00

half doz of Brown Red modern game---- from Ralph Sherriff Jr.[sp] blood lines, I call them the road runners due to their long legs, nice little pet birds. $15.00

Ducks:

1.5 doz of black Cayuga eggs--- nice size big duck, some lay a really dark black egg to lt. gray and green, very large size eggs. $30.00 for all or $2.00 an egg plus shipping. Shipping will be a flat rate based on how many eggs you buy.

4 black indy runner eggs--- very straight standing ducks, lay a dark green egg. $10.00

Geese eggs:

Gray saddleback Pomeranian---- PURE--- very large geese, dont make alot of noise, my birds are NOT SQ, but their parents were SQ, both were champs at their local fair, lay very lg eggs. $3.00 an egg plus shipping. Shipping will be a fate rate based on how many you buy.

Mutts----hens are buff and ganders are pom, african, roman tufted, and gray giant dewlap. Eggs are small, the size of a jumbo chicken egg. These all run togather, so I dont know what you will get when hatched. $3.00 an egg plus shipping. Shipping will be a flat rate based on how many you buy.

Wild Game:

2 doz Ring neck pheasant eggs---- $30.00 or $20.00 for 1 doz.

As I stated above, fertility has been great, no garantee on eggs after they are shipped. I will ship tomorrow after work, cause I dont get off work til 3pm after I get payment. Extras will be sent with ALL deals.

edited marans and black Pennys.......ed

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  2. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    Are your Modern Games show quality?

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I dont want to say "yes" for sure, I know their blood line is from the main breeders of the breed. They came from IL. ....

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    If you think Im too high on prices, Please dont be afraid to ask me go lower, I will, I need to move em, I dont want to use them for eating. As I get new eggs, I put the older eggs in the bator or eat em, so these are all fresh eggs.

I will deal with ya if you want some..............

5. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    do you still have the modern game eggs? and do you take money orders?

6. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    sorry for the stupid money order question, guess I got too "eggcited" about finding what I wanted to read. Please let me know if you still have any.

7. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Debby---------I will take a money order, I hate to waste these eggs and eat em and plus I have the bator full, so I'll email ya with my address if you still want em. I will send the newest eggs. ......................

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Indy runners are gone, I have lots of the other eggs. The girls are laying pretty good now.....................

9. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The eggs I got from you had 100 percent fertility!!
    The Lafleche was the first one out and they all came right after. This was the best hatch rate I have ever had!! out of 14 eggs 2 didnt hatch, and that was my fault, I opened the bator and they got stuck :0(
    I want some more Turkens but I cant till I get back from florida to help my DD move back home :0)
    So, the begining of the month because I gotta take all my money with me. haha

The Turkens are beautiful!!!

10. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    Sent u an e-mail. Would like to see pics of the onagadori.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by