Hatching eggs for sale today only (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Oct 2, 2007.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have the following ready to ship today:

12+ Standard Buff Orp for $25 (you can choose your extras - more BOs or EEs)

8 Bearded Buff Silkie for $18 (if I get any more today, I will add them in, but it looks like some girls are going broody, so not sure if there will be extras or not yet)

Price includes s/h in lower 48 states. Paypal to [email protected].

If no one takes them, they'll be going in my bator. Getting that nasty itch to hatch some more. [​IMG] Thanks!

Jody

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Chicows showed me some of your chicks...Silkies, Blue Amercuanas and Buff Orps....man, they are all so healthy and lively! I am pretty impressed with them. I told her to save me a cockeral for my friend that she can breed her so so hatchery bred buff orp pullets next year.

They are awesome!Now, I wanna a pullet LOL!

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks Ewesheep! You all are so sweet. Now, you know you can't get just "a" pullet..you need several pullets and cockerels that come from those big brown eggies. [​IMG]

Jody

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Might have to put me on the list for next year for some chicks or hatching eggs around the same time as Cyn's eggs will so they will all hatch out the same time.

Dang, love the colors! none of that blaaaaah gold colors of hatchery bred birds. I hope their egg production just as good as hatchery...need lots of eggs!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by