Hatching Eggs for sale!!

silkieluvr

Songster
12 Years
Sep 20, 2007
Marin, California
So today, the last bantam barred rock pullet decided to start laying. I am getting 3 eggs a day now and need to find people interested in taking some or else I would hatch them all!
lol.png
These eggs will go out on Wednesday.

Price is $20 (includes shipping and handling) for 6 +++ eggs (more like 8 or 9)

If anyone wants, I can also include a few mille fleur d'uccle x belgian quail d'anver. All of our birds are of well known lines and show quality.

here is a link to see pictures of our birds! www.freewebs.com/goldengatepoultry

Last edited:
Alright, let me know if your ever interested in hatching some. Someone please save me before I do something I'll regret! (well maybe not regret...
lol.png
)

I'll answer for Silkieluvr, they are my birds too
big_smile.png

We cannot do a full dozen of the quail x d'uccle because we only have one quail d'anver in with the d'uccles, simply because we don't have anywhere else to put her for now! Our d'uccles ARE pure though, but the d'uccle pullets aren't laying yet, just the quail d'anver in with them is.

They ARE pullet eggs, but they are very well shaped, surprisingly so in fact, they look like hen eggs.

I thought hatching pullet eggs was a no no. That since they are smaller you could have developmental problems while this chicks are forming.

I hatched out 6 out of 10 pullet eggs my first hatch so as long as the eggs are formed and shaped right I don;t think there will be a problem!

Back
Top Bottom