Hatching eggs from ameraucanas, araucanas, or easter eggers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lbeverl1, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Lbeverl1

Lbeverl1 New Egg

Dec 31, 2010
    Savannah, GA
    I am looking for some eggs to hatch from ameraucana, araucana, or easter eggers. I am not concerned with the particular breed, just something from a healthy flock that lays colored eggs. I just finished my backyard coop and am excited to hatch some chickens as soon as I can! I will pay shipping but would prefer them sent from somewhere in the South for less transit time or if there is anyone within several hours of Savannah I will come pick them up.

Thanks so much!!

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I have some Olive Eggers that could ship out on Monday...It will be between 12 and 18 I would guess possibly more. The pen has 3 roosters in it FBCM Black Ameraucana and Wheaten Ameraucana to date 100% of the chicks have hatched Olive Eggers but Murphy Law says you could hatch an EE out of the pen as well..still nice! The hens are White Ameraucana Black Ameraucana Blue Ameraucana Free Loading Wheaten Ameraucana-who knows they may lay an egg [​IMG] and 2 EE bred here $25.00 shipped Please ignore the little bantam cochins in the pen..they like to play with the big birds and my little roo reminds the Marans Roo about manners [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by