Hatching eggs FS, duck, geese, turkey, chicken--Portland, IN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 92caddy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Hatching eggs for sale from Portland, IN

I have

chicken eggs are ALL pure
    4 standard lt. brahma
    4 bantam lt brahma
    2 bantam white crested black polish
    3 black/white lakenvelder
    6 golden salmon marans---they are clean leg and some have blue legs----I dont know their lines

Chicken eggs are 1.00 each, plus shipping

Ducks:

7 black cayuga----some eggs are gray/black, some are green----pure------2.00 each

5 eggs that are mixed w/ black indy runners and snowy mallard call and EBI.------1.00 each

Turkey:

6 mixed eggs from black spanish hens and a brown hen, the toms are bronze and wild.------------2.00 each

Geese:

I have 13 geese eggs they are from gray saddle back pomeranian and african dewlap. Some will be pure and some will be mixed.------3.00 each.

I have tested fertility on all eggs, they are good to go.

All eggs are by the piece plus shipping. I have paypal, please dont use your debit card, it cost me money to except your payment. I will take money orders, but no eggs will be shipped til I get the MO. My paypal is [email protected]. I do not nor can not guarantee the hatch rate of these eggs, due to shipping. Thanks.....

2. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Ed has mailed eggs to me and they were well wrapped and fertility was excellent. If my incubator wasn't already completely full, I'd be buying some of these eggs right now!

I highly recommend his eggs ... and hope to get some more in the near future [​IMG]

3. p/shall

p/shall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxford Junction, IA
    On your goose eggs what ones might be pure The africans or Poms. They must be running together?

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yes the geese are running together, Ive hatched some pure and some mixed from the eggs. The poms have been more pure then the african.............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by