Hatching eggs FS / Silkie, Frizzle Cochin, Naked NeckXSilkie / SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Hi!
    Got 3 groups of 9 fresh fertile eggs for hatching available:
    ~ 9 Silkie eggs ~
    ~ 9 Frizzle eggs ~ sold to Heather, thanks!!
    ~ 9 Naked Neck Silkie eggs ~ sold to Dennis, thanks!

Any group (9 eggs) for $16.00,
    any 2 groups (18 eggs) for $22.00,
    all 3 groups (27 eggs) for $28.00.

Price includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

The Silkies are white, blue, and splash (You can see some pics of the parents on 'my page').

The Frizzle hens are blue and black (some Cochin, some CochinxSilkie crosses). The roo in the pen is a smooth lemon blue Cochin.

The Naked Neck hens are blue and black dark-skinned Naked Neck Silkie crosses {[(NN x S) x S] X S}. The Naked Neck roo in the pen is dark-skinned and black.

For more details or questions, post here or email me
    [email protected]

Thanks,
    Lisa

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    I only wish I had a bator [​IMG] , i would get some. I'll keep you in mind if I get one.

3. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Lisa has awesome birds/eggs! Too bad I just put my bator away.... [​IMG]

4. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    edited to say oops, I should've read the email better......I wish my bator was here, I want frizzles

5. silkhope

silkhope Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    Just wanted to say that I am on day 14 with Lisa's eggs that she shipped me (19 of them), and all but one is doing very well!! I can't wait! Thanks again Lisa!

6. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    question, if I bought some could I put them in my bator that already has week old eggs in it or would I have to wait till those eggs are done?

7. Here's the roo and a few of the Frizzle girls:

[​IMG]

and a few more of the hens:

[​IMG]

(That naked neck frizzle girl isn't laying, so no chance of getting a Naked Neck frizz from this group.)
    Let me look around and see if I can find more pics, I'm having trouble opening some of my albums [​IMG]

You're so sweet to say that, Carole!
    RubberLubber, Would you be interested in renting an incubator? I have a Little Giant I'm not using right now [​IMG]
    Peep7, No problem adding new eggs if you have a seperate unit to use as a hatcher. Increasing humidy on Day 18 for the 1st group would be too high humidity for the eggs still in earlier stages of development.

Thanks,
    Lisa

8. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    DARN!!! I love your birds and want some eggs but I guess I can't get them until one of my hens go broody or when these eggs hatch. Let me know if you have any in about a month.

9. MyPerfectChicken

MyPerfectChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    PA
    Darn!!! I so badly want NN/Frizzles! But Mom said no more until spring... see what you got for me then! [​IMG]

10. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Lisa
    I thought I was done hatching for the year but if you still have the 9 Naked Neck Silkie I would love to try them. Thanks Dennis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by