hatching eggs fs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lannabun, Dec 20, 2007.

1. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    my daughters bf has tons of chickens .. thier all mixed in together though .. any ways i checked fert.. and thier good to go . we thought we would see if anyone would like a barn yard mix .. if so i will be takeing orders to start mailing out in jan like around the 3rd or so .. if anyones intrested let me know it will be $25.oo with shippin inculded .. thanks Lan
    this is for one doz .

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    how many eggs? I don't know what I'd do with them, but my bator is lonely until my birds start laying again...

3. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    opps sorry for one doz ..

4. skeeter

skeeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Parma Idaho
    25 cents plus shipping?is that per egg?

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    she probably means twenty five dollars

6. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    yep ... lil new to the salein and shippin thing .

7. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    $25 is pretty steep for mutt eggs, that is about the price for show quaility eggs. Usually mutts run at the most 15 a dozen....I could be wrong though

8. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Dipsy's eggs are $18 per dozen (I think) but they're cute lil' nekked neck/silkies/whatever they're just cute!!!

Regular ole' barnyard mixes... eh, if I were you I'd hatch them out and sell them at the flea market when they start laying, or sell them as day olds or started chicks. But, ya never know... some people like to test hatch their hatchers and would prefer to use "barnyard" mixes instead of pure breeds.

9. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    ok if i drop them to 20.00 thats with the shipping pepole .. not being rude but you know with shipping .. and the stuff to ship isnt cheep .. and sorry to say .. i thought i was kinda cheep i know i spend more then that on eggs that i feels to much but as a former ebay saler i know shippings not cheep ..
    i think the whole thing is its a one and only payment that inculed shipping .. me thought was cheep .. gusse im worng again ..

10. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend you if I did. I was only giving an example. I wish you luck in your endeavors. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by