!Hatching eggs! Great for test runs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheOLDNewChick, Apr 22, 2008.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Looking to try out the new incubator? Perhaps try your hand in hatching? Maybe you just want some adorable mutt chickens in your flock. I might can help you with that! I hatched some of these eggs back in February, had a 100% hatch rate. Parental possibilities: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]. Most that I hatched were feather-footed and five toed, with silkie-like feathers. Some of them were clean-legged with five toes, or feather-footed with four toes. Got some pretty colors! These guys are really sweet. Here's one cockerel I got: [​IMG] "Elvis".

And here's the rest of the gang. [​IMG] [​IMG]

$18 dollars, shipping included. :)

2. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh shoot wish this had not been buried!! I was looking for something like this but found some eggs from someone else I would have preferred buying for someone off of here too [​IMG]

3. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    That's too bad! They really are the friendliest birds I have in my entire flock.

4. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    [​IMG] Chickie chickie's.

5. Grindlefamily

Grindlefamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    Fairfield, ME
    are these still available?????

Louella

looking for a first run batch of eggs!

6. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Yes, still available. Sorry it took so long to reply, the thread got swallowed. PM me if you're still interested!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by