Hatching eggs - Guinea, crested/non pekin crested duck and Brown Chinese goose egggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 12, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    The time for buying these geese is now GONE, if you want to be on the list for guineas, please send me an e mail at [email protected] Buy it now auction for one of the following groupings (price for each grouping is $12) HURRY IF YOU WANT CHINESE GEESE HATCHING EGGS, AS THEY WILL STOP LAYING THE END OF APRIL if they follow last year's patterns.

. 8 hatching eggs - guineas (white, pied and lavendar) running together
    . 6 crested and non crested pekin duck hatching eggs
    . 6 Brown Chinese goose eggs

Shipping will be $17.50 for any one of the above listing. If you want more than one grouping of the above, please pm me or e mail me at [email protected] to see what your shipping would bring

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!
    we are working on the website so please be patient on its loading up!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  2. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    OK Nancy......how about 2 groups of the Chinese Brown Geese eggs ?
    PM me for total price & shipping.
    I wanted Cotton Patch bad...really BAD but no way I can afford $50 each for goslings + shipping just need good lawn mowers that are kind.

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks for your interest. You have a pm heading your way. Have a happy and blessed day. Nancy

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These birds continue to lay and I can take more orders. Kawonu glad your eggs arrived in great shape.... Please continue to message me here on byc or on our farm's e mail
    [email protected] when you are ready to order. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

5. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    What a bargain! (No pun intended...) Just sent ya a pm, love!! Need me some geese for my lovesick ganders.

6. mrgreenjeans53

mrgreenjeans53 Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you still have guinea eggs?

Also, did you get the money order I sent you for the 6 Bourbon Red turkey eggs to be shipped to me the week of 4/9? Please let me know....
    [email protected]

Thank you Nancy,

Tim Davis

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hello those eggs are heading your way...Check your pm and you'll see your confirmation delivery number there! Thanks again.

(we do have guinea eggs) and they are laying very well, Let me know if you'd like a batch of those!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by