1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Hatching eggs Jersey Giant (black) Giant Cochins (all colors)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fdnick, Mar 3, 2008.

1. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    HI all.. MY BATOR IS FULL :O(have some hatching eggs getting 8 to 10 a day out of each pen.. will sell 3 orders of each then hoping my bator empties out a bit so I can put more in!!! [​IMG] HAHA

Getting 95% hatch rates on these guys, 97% fertilitywill have an order to ship Wednesday, Sat and next Monday the giants are the black ones and HUGE will try to get some photos today $25 a dozen includes shipping and the cochins are fully foot feathered and looking great. colors are not separated so you could get black, white, blue, partridge, buff, golden laced or red (still in their winter pen :O).. $25 a dozen includes shipping my paypal is fnick@comcast.net will send lots of extras.. you can see photos on our website too www.moonmountainranch.us
    Forgot.. will also have a dozen Serama eggs to ship on Wednesday [​IMG] same price
    THANKS..Denna

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Will you do an assortment?

3. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Tempting...tempting....tempting... [​IMG]

Oh, I know! When you ship those Serama eggs to me, how much would it be to add a dozen of these Cochins to that?

4. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    you bet scgamecock.. just let me know what you want they are all the same price shipped and can combine shipping too (if you want more tha a dozen) [​IMG]

5. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    Hi Grace how about $15 that should cover the added shipping and the eggs [​IMG]
    Denna

6. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    By the way Grace, not sure when you wanted those eggs, but my best hens are starting to lay again (they were broody for about 2 weeks) I get alot of the chocolate chicks from them [​IMG]

7. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Sounds good [​IMG]

Quote:I won't be ready for eggs until the 25th of this month.

8. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    serama eggs are sold..

9. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    laplace,la
    I LIKE THE PIC OF THE BLACK AND WHITE COCHIN ON UR WEBPAGE...THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS ILL BE ON THE COUCH FOR A FEW MONTHS IF I GET A DOZEN...YA THINK WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT...I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SPLIT A DOZEN WITH THE FEED STORE OWNER, ILL GO THERE TODAY AND ASK HIM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by