Hatching eggs.Missouri

Kennyog

Songster
10 Years
May 7, 2009
Oak Grove
Is there anyone on here that has hatching eggs for sale in Missouri ? Kansas City area? I live in Oak Grove,Mo. Please let me know what you have,and how much.Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes,i have tried craigs list.i have bought eggs off of e-bay.Just thought i would give this a try.

I know of a Independence breeder who has a number of birds and I know he sells, I believe Wellsummer eggs. I will have to look it up and try to repost. I am a new member here. Not sure if it is ok to post a name. I believe my email shows and you can contact me. I will get the name as he puts an ad up on the board at the feed store, and I am going there today.

I know if you post on the 'calling all missourians' thread you'll get some responses. I had a questionable hatch going one time, and I had lots of people to sell me eggs if I ran into problems. It's great to find so many people with eggs for hatching close to home!

Ken, I just saw a post some where on a guy who has a small home run hatchery with numerous breeds, was in central Mo. wish I would have copied the info down. It may have been on this site. It listed his phone also. Think it was here on this site. I will try to remember and repost. Is there a particular breed you are looking for? Or just any old fertile egg will do? Steve

Hey Steve,
My wife likes the Cochins.But i'am open to about anything.I have chickens,ducks,guineas,turkeys going now.Would like some high quality Cochins though.Thank you for the reply.
Ken

Back
Top Bottom