hatching eggs out my ears!!! PA will ship, **showgirls and more**

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
the girls r laying up a storm. if u want any of the following let me know which ones and paypal payment to [email protected]. these will ship out asap after eggs r laid to fill orders in order payments r recieved. pics of breeders and babies i've hatched from them can be seen on my website, link in my siggy.
thanks,
silkie

partridge showgirl/silkie- $35 includes ship a dz eggs.

1-set/pure- LF buff brahmas- $15 includes ship and track also 6+ eggs(ship early next week).

assortment whatever is laid- $25 includes ship a dz eggs.

may include any of the following-

Partridge sg/silkie
***pure d'uccle(porcelien or milie fluer)***=mixed pen
***red polish cross
***pure salmon fav
***fav x d'uccle
blue/black/splash-sg/silkie/frizzle(these 3 breeds r together also)

will update as more eggs r avaiable.

Last edited:
Do you want to trade for some ring neck pheasants? I can post a pic to show you how beautiful they are.
wink.png

And if you do want to trade could it be for just SF?

i can't do specific breeds of d'uccle, polish and favs they r in one pen together so it could be any combo of those breedings. i have hatched pures and mixes from them.

as far as tradeing it depends on what for, i can't do phesants although i'd love to if i could. i don't have permits or pens built for them.
thanks,
silkie

Last edited:
I want some showgirls but my bator is full. I am getting silver phoenix this weekend would you trade some showgirls for phoenix eggs? or I can knit you a custom chicken outfit. Maybe a turtleneck for a showgirl.

yes, they r pures and seperated. i updated the first post so i hope that makes it less confuseing for everyone.
thanks,
silkie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom