Hatching Eggs(PA) Brahma, Showgirl **more eggs added**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, May 26, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i got eggs to ship 5/28. pics of breeders and babies are on my site. post sold for ones u want and paypal to [email protected].
    thanks,
    silkie

6+ Purebreed Standard Buff Brahmas-$15 includes shipping-SOLD

8+ Partridge Showgirl/Silkie(breeders r F14 and F15 -$25 includes ship i can do 2 lots of these.

6+ blue/black/splash- silkie/showgirl/sizzles- $20 includes shipping.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

SOLD !!!! 6+ Purebreed Standard Buff Brahmas-$15 includes shipping
    Thanks, I'm on my way to pay.........look forward to the eggs and hatch!
    Tina/tfpets

Whoo Hoo! Done!
    Copy:
    You have sent $15.00 USD to [email protected]. An email will be sent to the recipient.

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, that was lightning fast, thank you! they will be off to u first thing in the morning after i take my kid's to school.
    thanks bunches!
    silkie

4. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i've added more eggs if anyone is interested.
    thanks,
    silkie

5. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Sold-I'll paypal you the $20 now...but need you to ship next Tuesday. No room plus my other eggs are being shipped that day. Will that work?
    6+ blue/black/splash- silkie/showgirl/sizzles- $20 includes shipping.
    Thanks
    Lisa
    PS- We love little Blue Silkie and the 2 Showgirls. They are doing great! We worked on a new pen all day yesterday for the silkies and showgirls.

6. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    hey girl!
    not a prob, i'll keep these listed so i can ship them tomarrow and i'll collect sun, mon and tues for ur set so they r fresh for ship then.

so glad u love them, they r loads of fun to raise and watch grow. how do they like their new pen? did they get to explore it yet? oh i bet they will love it, that is awesome!!
    thanks,
    mar

7. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Not yet in the pen- there is no door on it yet. but they are only 3 weeks old too...maybe not quite 3 weeks. I'd have to look on my paperwork. So many ducklings and chickies hatching...and eggs turning and eggs having to stop turning. Wish I could just do this -but chauffering, teaching, housework interferes...
    But this sure does beat other addictions!
    Do you need my address and phone # again? or did paypal send you that? Will let you know when they arrive, how they shipped, and how the eggs do this time around.
    Thanks
    Lisa

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  8. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i didn't think they were that old yet but i can't believe they r a few weeks old already,lol. better to have it done early stead of waiting till last min like i do,lol. i have to build a polish pen this weekend.

i know just how ya feel, i got tons of things to do and 5 kid's i'm always busy. they(4 of them) get out of school here in 8 days i'm so not ready for summer vacation. i'm still planting gardens so i have to get all that done tomarrow and get caught up before they r out for summer. u need a sportsman so u can hold speratic hatches and a bunch of them at once,lol. mine does and they have auto turners too so much easier.

nope i got it paypal sent it again. thanks so much and keep me posted.
    mar

9. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Mar, I got them today- beautiful packing, none broken, I'm all excited to try again! Thank you very much!
    Lisa

10. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

I have one little fluff ball from the Buff Brahma eggs I bought, but it's beautiful! My shipped eggs didnt do as well this time (from several locations) but my locally picked up ones did good (example: got 12 BC Marans locally, 1 clear, 1 quit, 10 chicks! In the mail, got 12+ Golden Comet eggs, most were bad with yolk issues, 4 hatched, 2 died during hatching/weak/unabsorbed yolk, the 2 left are huge and strong) I've noticed that the PO in "Post Office" has taken on a new meaning since I started getting such fragile things in the mail! This little Buff Brahma is a trooper though, I hope it's a girl! It's special either way, so thank you very much!!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by