Hatching eggs, production RIR's and Americaunas...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by IggiMom, Jan 8, 2010.

1. IggiMom

IggiMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    In a couple of weeks or thereabouts I would like to start some eggs. I do not show, so I am interested in how well they lay, rather than what they look like.

I want to hatch out some chickies that will start laying some nice pretty eggs for me in summer.

Thanks.

Catherine

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Are you only interested in the breeds you listed? I sell hatching eggs from my layer flock, which includes several different layers, covered by a Salmon Faverolles rooster...I can give you more info and pics if you're interested! [​IMG]

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Do you want Ameraucana's or Easter Eggers? We have a rainbow of color in our Easter Egger pasture with green and blue on both sides of every bird in there..no crosses although I have cross eggs as well.We also don't show and sell lots of eating eggs so our flock must produce large+(65-75 gram eggs) 6-7 days a week or they do find someone else to feed them not here...we do sell our Designer chicks and eggs which are my very best of best layers with either my RIR RIW or Delaware rooster.We have production RIR but they are in my sex link breeding pen now so only some of that pen will be pure RIR but I can't always find the egg.My Roo isn't a production though he's older bred that just likes to produce chicks [​IMG]
    Some of my Designer Links are in the baby chicks for sale and pics of some of my EE's are in the crazy 24 hour auction today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by