Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
Should have a dozen+ of each to ship Mon, 12/3.

Silkie eggs (sold to frank, Thanks!)
Frizzle eggs
Naked Neck eggs

$18.00 per dozen --- fresh for hatching!!
Price includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

The Silkies are white, blue, and splash hens with a white roo (You can see some pics of the parents on 'my page').

The Frizzle hens are blue and black (some Cochin, some CochinxSilkie crosses). The roo in the pen is a smooth lemon blue Cochin.

The Naked Neck hens are blue and black dark-skinned Naked Neck Silkie crosses {[(NN x S) x S] X S}. The Naked Neck roos in the pen are a dark-skinned black and a red-skinned blue/gold frizzle.

For more details or questions, post here or email me
[email protected]

Happy Holidays!!
green-red-twinkle-tree.gif

Last edited:
I see on 'your page' that you have a birchen modern game hen. Do you sell fertile modern eggs or have any modern chicks or started birds? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi!
I'd sell MGB eggs if they'd start laying again
smile.png

In my brief experience, they are 'seasonal layers' (these are anyway).

I've got 5 MGB birchen hens and haven't seen an egg from the spoiled girls in a while.

I have 2 youngsters still in the brooder (looking like 2 girls), if you are close enough to Aiken for pick-up.
I even have a young cockerel to go with them
smile.png

They are delightful little birds --- the least 'chicken-like' of any of the breeds I have.
When they start laying again, I'll be offering eggs.

Hey Lisa, today is day 19 and I have 16 eggs that were good yesterday when I set them for hatch...
fl.gif
I will let you know how it goes in a couple days..Jenn

dipsy,

i would like to get some eggs from you a dozen or so. silkie eggs i can send you paypal or we can trade some serama eggs. let me know i am in fairplay sc, not very far away..

thanks alot

frank miller

ps, your mail box is full...

Hi!
Got you down, Frank, for a doz Silkie eggs to ship 12/3.
Thanks for the offer of Serama eggs.
I haven't decided if I want to raise/breed Serama here. I'm kind of hung up on specific colors --- only blue, black, white and variations of those colors.
The Serama I have here are redbrowns ?

My PM box is full because I choose to leave it that way --- if I could turn off that feature I would.

My email is
[email protected]

no problem, email the same as paypal correct?

let me know for sure and i will send payment tonight or tomarrow morning.. thanks alot. if you have a couple extra that would be great. thanks alot..

frank

Unfortunately I am not close enough to you. I wish I was. I have admired the moderns for a while now and would love a couple. I'll keep my eyes open for you selling eggs. Thanks.

Hey, if you could put me down for some modern eggs, I would love some come whenever you start getting some! I know how the egg thing goes. I have bantams that I raise for show...I only have 1 bird in my flock that's not show quality, and that's because she's retired from show. And I'm lucky if I get 2 eggs out of 9 birds a day.

Back
Top Bottom