hatching eggs special!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Mar 27, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    the girls have been laying alot and i had a lower amount of orders this week so here is an odd lot up for grabs. these will ship on sat to get to u on mon. first person to post sold and sends $25 via paypal to me at [email protected] gets them.
    thanks,
    silkie

18+ eggs from whoever lays-

buff orp pen-pure breed

partridge/buff silkie/sg pen- will be purebreeed silkies or showgirls

and my mixed pen of d'uccles, polish, bantam salmon favorolles, silkie-could be pure breed or mixes but we have only seen the d'uccles mateing and i don't now who is laying.

pics of alot of my breeders are on my site u can click on the link in my siggy. i have been updateing it and adding more pics as of last night, still not fully done so bare with me.

2. 4boysmom

4boysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2007
    Hey! Thanks so much for shipping the eggs this week....do you remember what all you sent me?

I think....splash, white, partridge & what is sf? Just trying to decipher you're marks.....

Can't wait!

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    your very welcome. sf is for the mixed pen u wanted too so i knew which pen laid it-

mixed pen of d'uccles, polish, bantam salmon favorolles, silkie-could be pure breed or mixes but we have only seen the d'uccles mateing and i don't now who is laying.

silkie

4. 4boysmom

4boysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2007
    thanks - that's what I thought....was I right on the others?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by