HATCHING EGGS---SWEDISH FLOWER HEN-----CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS--- BIELEFELDERS, HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by tlmotzkus, Jan 12, 2015.

1. tlmotzkus

tlmotzkus Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2013
    eastern pennsylvania
    RARE BREED HATCHING EGGS now taking orders for spring hatching eggs. we have SWEDISH FLOWER HENS we have crested and non crested hens CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS blue egg layers (very limited supply) we lost most of our stock to a bear. BIELEFELDERS/RHODEBAR CROSS bielefelder rooster over bielefelder and rhodebar hens, HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS and SUPER BLUE EGG LAYERS and OLIVE EGGERS most of our eggs are $2.each. . shipping will be $10 and up depending on your location. we individually bubble wrap each egg for shipment. we only send out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and ship to your local post office and mark package hold and call for pickup with your phone number. PLEASE REPLY BY PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INSTERESTED

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    2 people like this.
  2. welly

welly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2013
    Red Sox nation MA.
    Hello
    Could I get 5- Ccl and 5-Sweedish flower please.Could you also tell me where your Ccl came from.
    Thanks

3. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    How long will these be available? Where are you in PA exactly. Do you sell chicks? I plan a trip down to see another person for chicks.

I'm in Syracuse, NY. the other person is in Slatington.

My incu is full right now.

4. vewfrmafar

vewfrmafar New Egg

Mar 3, 2015
    Where exactly is slatington in pa also looking for sussex swedish and cream legbars

5. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    I am interested in all three of your breeds how many eggs can you send it on time?
    Thanks

6. WanderingFarmer

WanderingFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2015
    Ft Montgomery NY
    Very interested in your eggs, where in eastern PA are you located?

7. drott3

drott3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    Lancaster Pa
    Interested in the CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS. I'm in Lancaster co. Would be cool if you were close enough for pick up.

8. oako

oako New Egg

Mar 15, 2015
    i live in cleveland so how much is your shipping from your place to where i live

9. favlove

favlove Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2014
    Interested in Coronation Sussex! Do you have pics of them ? Price for shipping to 40508 please :)

10. the Silkie

the Silkie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2015
    id like some Swedish flower hen eggs can you message me about them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by