Hatching eggs wanted near ok

bmycah

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 10, 2009
Corum
looking for hatching eggs mostly standard size but would like bantum cochins, frizzles, and silkies. I'm giving in to my bator calling my name...... I would also have to send a money order.

thanks,
Brandie

Last edited:
Hi, I live in S OK and will have hatching eggs available soon
big_smile.png

We have a fantastic group of Okies on this forum, too! You should come join in all the fun!
Here is a link to our thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23736&p=1

thanks for the link, Ill have to start chatting soon.

Please anyone to list what they have available......

I have eggs . standard size :
Welsummer
Blue Andalusian
Golden Lakenvelder
Also have some cross breed eggs
Barred rock x both brown and white eggs
Blue andalusian X light brown eggs
I will have pure Barred Rocks when they start laying.
I'm at Spiro and will execept money order.
Pm me if your interested , I can do one breed etc or a mixture of what I have.
Sharon (okiehen)

I have no standard size birds...but bantams in brahma, shamo, mutt, mutt-game, and OEGB, and coturnix quail that are egg producing machines and will fill a 'bator fast! Check out our okie thread...just watch out for some of them...like that buckguy and that Teach guy...very bad influences

Quote:
We are on the ok/ar line its 30 min south west of Ft. Smith Ar.
And 2h south of Tulsa, & 15 min north of Poteau.

Where you located at BMYCAH? Im in Tahlequah in the Northeaster part of the state. You should check out our okie thread, where the best bunch on the board. Im tryin to get some silkie eggs myself ina bout 2 weeks.

I have red, white, black, blue and splash silkies laying well right now if you want eggs. Some bearded some not. My roos are white, black and blue. The colors of the chicks would be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom