Hatching Eggs Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluvr, Jan 23, 2008.

1. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Hey Guys!

I got the hatching fever, please post ANY eggs you will have available in the next few weeks! Thanks in Advance!!

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  3. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Hey Silkieluvr.........I will probably have bantam Orpington eggs (blue/black/splash) and silkie eggs in blue & black. $15.00 a dozen plus shipping Later I should have a few bantam Dominique eggs.

4. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    my silkie girls have started laying really well.I have 8 hens, blue, black ,buff and partridge. the roos are both partridge. they have nice feet,varying poofs.My camera was borrowed by my dtr so I don't have any current pix but will try to get some soon.THey are all bearded.

5. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I have a large assortment of phoenix and phoenix/jungle fowl cross eggs coming available. $25 for a full flat rate box usually about 15 eggs NPIP certs available

6. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I have standard Buff Orpingtons and bantam Dark Brahmas! Pictures on my website! [​IMG]

7. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

Longtails and Longcrowers. One pen with Denizli rooster and Denizli and Tomaru hens. Other pens are mixed longtails. $15 a dozen, plus shipping. Some have Ceylon Junglefowl in them.

8. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    cuckoo marans,speckled sussex, and barnyard mixes with most of the hens being speckled susex and marans mix.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by