Hatching eggs

Chickie-mom

Hatching
Mar 7, 2019
Hello I’m looking for hatching eggs for green and blue and dark brown egg layers. I’m in BC Canada so I’m hoping Sandpoint or Bonners ferry area.

I’m willing to ship if you are interested. 40/dz

Attachments

• 2ACAE4AB-73B1-420D-BFAD-AB88BA56054E.jpeg
    2ACAE4AB-73B1-420D-BFAD-AB88BA56054E.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 12
I have Easter eggers I'm willing to ship but I would have to see how much the shipping would be out need your ZIP code

Everyone, please be aware that cooleo is not a reliable seller. This thread (https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/would-you-complain.1286331/) documents one BYC member's experience with hatching eggs from this seller and their subsequent response. I encourage you to look into their post history and their trade rating before giving them any money. Please ask for photos of the breeding stock and cross reference them with google. A reliable breeder should have photos.

Please ignore the above, this person is never bought eggs for me they have no idea what my chickens look they're clearly bored or a child or something I'm not sure but it's sad and pathetic if you need proof of my chicken just let me know and I'll send you more than enough proof

Please ignore the above, this person is never bought eggs for me they have no idea what my chickens look they're clearly bored or a child or something I'm not sure but it's sad and pathetic if you need proof of my chicken just let me know and I'll send you more than enough proof
I'm neither bored nor a child :)
Still waiting on photos :pop

Back
Top Bottom