Hatching soon I hope

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by judial8907, Jul 19, 2011.

1. judial8907

judial8907 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    Wish me luck BYC friends, I am on lockdown as of Sunday and have 6 eggs I hope will hatch [​IMG] I am really frustrated this year because throughout the season I have set over 30+ of my own eggs and these are the only ones that have made it this far. [​IMG] Go chickies [​IMG]

2. mathesonfarm

mathesonfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2010
    New York
    [​IMG] Sending you some baby chick luck! Keeping my fingers crossed [​IMG] I have 2 eggs that pipped yesterday morning and 2 that pipped a couple of hours ago! Super excited!

3. judial8907

Jul 5, 2011
    I saw your post from earlier you are gonna have to post pics on that thread. I am excited for you hope all goes well. Mine will be mystery chicks until they hatch. The only thing I know for sure is that their dad is a black silkie roo who "gets around"[​IMG]

4. mathesonfarm

Nov 17, 2010
    New York
    Do you know how to post pics? Im still pretty new to BYC so Im still tryin to figure everything out. I have a couple pics of the pips and I want to post pics as soon as they hatch, too.

5. mathesonfarm

Nov 17, 2010
    New York
    BTW- I put 16 Buff Orpinton eggs in and 16 mystery eggs that I got from my hubby's boss. I know, for sure, that the first 2 that pipped are the BOs

6. judial8907

Jul 5, 2011
    I have only posted pics once and what I did was go to Uploads on the bar at the top of the page. Then I uploaded the pic. Next you need to open a seperate tab or window, and do like you do when posting a topic or reply. When you go back over to your pics tab/window there should be 2 address boxes under each pic. Copy and paste these to your reply/topic window/tab and then post it. The pics should be there. Hope this helps.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by