Hatching withdrawals

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LilDucky85, May 5, 2009.

1. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    It's been three weeks since my first hatch finished. My ducklings are now three weeks old and I'm starting to have incubating withdrawals. I was content after finishing my first hatch because of all the excitement, but now I'm ready for more eggs. I really wish I had a farm! I need to find a nice single farmer! LOL! How ever did I go from "I need to marry a Doctor" to now "I need to marry a Farmer!?" (I hope my boyfriend doesnt read that lol) What is wrong with me, and this incubating stuff??

I want to hatch chickens next. I cant really keep both chickens, and ducks so does anyone in Illinois/Wisconsin want some chicks? I can get whatever breed, so any requests?

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    [​IMG] I tell hubby that all the time.... " I need to find myself a nice RICH farmer " LOL !!!! He tells me.... "GOOD LUCK" [​IMG] Ohhh, someday.... wait and see [​IMG]

I figure the rich doc so I can get some lipo (baby fat is so hard to get rid of) the farmer so I can enjoy all my animals with and I will have to keep hubby I have now also so he can build me all the barns I will need. [​IMG] hehe

Hope you find your Mr. Wonderful [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  3. aberfitch

aberfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas Fort Worth
    I get hatching withdraws also.... that's why I don't stop:/

4. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    I have a rockstar man who has no idea about hatching but he supports my hobby 100%

Yeah I agree!! In 3 months it will be 3 years since my son was born and I have yet to drop some baby fat! Its just not going to happen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by