Hate to ask this... Please pray for 13 year old daughter Update post 1

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
she went to the doctor this afternoon with a sore throat and her thyroid was swelling and she has no fever. they sent her to get thyroid test. please pray that it's nothing serious. she has been crying...

Update: the results are in. they said her thyroid level is borderline low and she is going on thyroid medication. they will retest in a couple of months

Last edited:

TriciaHowe

Mother Hen
11 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Trenton, FL
hugs.gif
Hope it's nothing serious and she feels better soon!!!

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
Her name is holly. she was my christmas miracle baby . she was born dec 23,1996 premature and with group b strep and they didn't expect her to make it. they had to do cpr on her as soon as she was born. she is the light of my life. I love all of my girls but she is the one that rarely gives me any trouble always good in school.I 'm sorry I am trying not to cry at the moment. and trying not to let her know how worried I am. I think they pretty much ruled out throiditis. they put her on antibiotics anyway.I went out ad sat in the chicken coop so i could cry with out her seeing me. she lost it at the lab. she is much to smart for her own good. this on top of everything else. I should know the results tomorrow. also DH has a doctors apointment tomorrow about his chest pains. the meds they put him on yesterday at the hospital are only helping a little.

Top Bottom