Haters of isabelle leghorns. Come here

Aug 21, 2020
I love the Isabelle leghorns. But i know a lot of people that hate them. So if you wanna pretty calm breed of chickens get the English Isabelle orpington. I just saw them live in Greendale Farm. But the buckets were empty and sold out. They sell in the spring and summer. They only sell local. They don't ship Live birds. But they can ship hatching eggs. :) Also hatching eggs are available no matter the season.:) If you live near there. They have a paper with there website. or You can search there website to get hatching eggs only. there health qauilty better than the leghorns. Idk maby orpington gene. from what i heard there health qauity and temperaments better. From buyers. Workers to :). They have other breeds in there buckets indcluding more chicken breeds and ducks. Also i heard they vaccinate them from mareks. :) They even have 8 to 9 months peafowl.

Last edited:
I love the Isabelle leghorns. But i know a lot of people that hate them. So if you wanna pretty calm breed of chickens get the English Isabelle orpington. I just saw them live in Greendale Farm. But the buckets were empty and sold out. They sell in the spring and summer. They only sell local. They don't ship Live birds. But they can ship hatching eggs. :) Also hatching eggs are available no matter the season.:) If you live near there. They have a paper with there website. or You can search there website to get hatching eggs only. there health qauilty better than the leghorns. Idk maby orpington gene. from what i heard there health qauity and temperaments better. From buyers. Workers to :). They have other breeds in there buckets indcluding more chicken breeds and ducks. Also i heard they vaccinate them from mareks. :) They even have 8 to 9 months peafowl.
What's the website?

cool

Back
Top Bottom