Have a Brahma that’s not acting right

lilofthestars

Songster
8 Years
Oct 9, 2015
Hello all I have a 6 1/2 year old Brahma that’s been acting kind of different for the past six months. I started giving her Boswell her for pain and it actually helped her after about a month. She could not perch now she’s able to. Now she’s making a funny clucking noise and she’s not active like she used to be at all. I only have four chickens three of them are over 6 one is going on 2 years. She’s panting really hard all day long. I cleaned her bottom a couple days ago then when I seen her eating it was red I try to be careful. One spot near her vent to may be about 2 inches there’s a bump and I hope I didn’t cause that by cleaning her bottom. I tried to check her for lice I didn’t see any. I’ve been giving all the chickens natural worm herbs for the last 3 days. They all stop laying eggs except for the younger one. So I put them on high protein feed. And meal worms. I am really concerned as she pants almost all day long hard especially at night. And she’s making a peculiar clucking sound. And when I called the girls they all come running but she doesn’t run anymore. I just don’t want her to suffer. I will try to Put the link for YouTube because I did take a small video of her with the sounds she’s been making below. Anybody has any help I would greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom