Have been goosed by a duck..LOL

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by newchickmom09, Jan 27, 2010.

1. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    Well, Cocoa and Ebony have figured out the house doors and know if they hear one open that means someone is coming outside. They will come running from any corner of the yard to see if you have something in your hand for them. This morning (5 am) I went outside to get hubby's work clothes out of the dryer so he could go to work. (washer and dryer are outside) I hear Cocoa and Ebony walking over to me since it is a concrete slab back porch. I opened the dryer bent down to grab the clothes out and I feel a pinch on my bottom. [​IMG] I new they were coming up right behind me but I never thought that Cocoa would nibble on me. It scared me and I screamed and jumped up and probably gave both of them a heart attack. Poor things went running away and Cocoa was quacking hystericaly. I felt so bad. I gave hubby his clothes and got a big bowl of pees ready for them. My hubby looked at me like I was crazy and asked what I was doing and why did I scream. I told him how I got goosed by Cocoa and that is why I screamed. I had scared them to death so I had to go make them better. He looked at me and said, "what a good duck mommy you are, after you all give each other heart attacks you go out there and freeze to make them feel better." [​IMG] I love his sarcasim sometimes.

I thought it was just so funny I couldn't help but to tell you guys.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  2. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    [​IMG]

3. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    [​IMG] Too bad you didn't have a candid camera hidden somewhere!

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    [​IMG] Thats priceless!! I am glad you shared!

5. ConchRepublic

ConchRepublic Looking For My Marbles

Jan 22, 2010
    Dunnellon, Fl
    They weren't scared, Cocoa was quaking because they were laughing and running because if you goosed someone you'd haul butt too!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  6. newchickmom09

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    Quote:I know! We could have won America's Funniest Home Videos. [​IMG]

7. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    HAHAHAHA that's funny.

i have inside duckies and my drak often bites my butt. one time i was puttin on make up and he bit my butt and not too long ago i was bending over to put food in their pen and he got me again. my mom said he wanted a piece of... you can finish it. HAHAHAHA ducks are fun. never a dull moment with them around!!

8. newchickmom09

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    Quote:That's funny. You are right, never a dull moment.

9. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol. my drake is such a mama's boy. it's so cute!!! he laughs at our little girl too. it makes me laugh. such silly little things!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by