Have eggs, will ship! NE NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hazelton farms, Feb 24, 2008.

1. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Well, once again, we're gonna end up piling up with eggs it looks like. I've got some to send out tomorrow on one order for orp. eggs, but in the meantime, the birds are still laying.

I can do something "funky" if someone would like. We've got 4 turkeys hens, two self blues, one black (slate) and one pencilled palm running around with a pencilled tom and a blue slate tom. They are laying, BUT I can honestly say I do NOT know if they are fertile. They have been laying for about 2-3 weeks now. We have not had room to test any.
    I can put some of those in.

I can also put one or two pheasant eggs in. Again, seen 'em mating, don't know if they are fertile. Haven't tested them personally. These are ringnecks.

We also have two muscovy hens that are laying every day. I can put a few of those in.

Then we have orps. orps. and more orps. laying up a STORM! As well as the bantam cochins. I can include some of those.

If you want any, all, or some of these, please email me at [email protected] OR you can PM me, but I will say I get back to emails a LOT faster than PM's.

Stacy

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    [​IMG]

i am on day 19 right now on some buffs in the still air to hatch and my bator is slam full.......like 3 layers [​IMG] . I have a auto turner......but im having to turn by hand the other 3 dozen or so .......i think ill upll the turner. would have more room in there [​IMG] . Hopefully when this clears out some ill have some room for some buffs and cochins.....

BTW.....is that new Splash roo getting romantic with the girls?? [​IMG] come on romeo ....do the humpty !!!!

chickhamm
    Theressa
    Creatively Woven Baskets
    GA

3. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Sent you a email. Jenn

4. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I'm not sure! But I hatched two splashes and one black from the three I had in the bator from the very first eggs..so I might been wrong...but that's OK! [​IMG] I'm sure he is..I borrowed him for a bit last year and he was in good form then.

Just lemme know when you're ready! I'm sure I'll probably have some! I "think" I have two people sending money orders for cochin eggs...

Stacy

5. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I gotcha Jenn..

I said $9, but make it $8 for the six + if you wanna give 'em a try.

Stacy

6. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    what color orps and cochins do you have?

7. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Buff orps. and blue/black/mottled and splash cochins, bantams only right now.

Stacy

8. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    I just got some buff orpington eggs from Stacey and the eggs are super and the packing was fantastic.
    Christie [​IMG]

9. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Aww...gee..thanks Christie! LOL!! I'm sorry one broke. I really was 'makin' it up' with those boxes! [​IMG]

Stacy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by