have I had a stroke...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by 3goodeggs, Aug 3, 2011.

1. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    ...or has the font and size changed? Maybe this computer machine of mine has had a stroke... or, maybe...sigh, I need to give in to the urge to visit the optometrist.

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG] I set the zoom to 180%

Imp

3. Dutchgirl

Dutchgirl Not Dutch!

Apr 1, 2008
    U.S.A.
    It did the same for me, at least on this laptop. I think smilies have also changed.

4. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Quote:I can't find zoom anywhere on my google tool bar. Gee whiz. To think BYC will be the be final straw.
    ''Sorry dear, I need a 300 dollar eye exam am a bunch of glasses because I can't see BYC anymore.''
    I probably need them for driving anyway... but I can dodge the big blurry things, I just can't read their bumper stickers.
    *edit*
    yea! [​IMG] zoom is on tool bar page! I just put it at 100%. I do not know how it got smaller. The laughing smilie is okay again. [​IMG]
    it's still all fuzzy, but i can put that visit to the eye guy off a bit longer!
    Thank you IMP!!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  5. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Quote:yep, the laughing one looks like it has a beard. I just thought I had spent too much time mowing in the heat.

6. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Well, I turned 40 and within a couple of months I had to get glasses from OES (Old Eyes Syndrome). Now 5 years later, I need them to see everything else clearly too. Aging isn't for wimps!

7. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I am almost 50. I have put it off for a while with those dollar tree glasses. I have different strengths scattered all over the house. but it is time. I am officially OLD! [​IMG]

No grey hair yet, but... sniff.

8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG]

Oh no! I'm wearing the readers too!

Imp- [​IMG]

9. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    Hold down the CTRL key and then tap the + or - buttons. You can zoom in and out a little at a time and just stop when it looks good to you.

10. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Try wearing trifocals! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by