1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Have many Japanese Bantams for sale downsizing for winter

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Oct 18, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I have many Japanese Bantams for sale needing to downsize my flock before winter gets here have several pairs all different colors Black Mottled, Blue Mottled, Splash frizzles, Splash, Barred, Blue, Black, Gray, Black Tailed Buff, Black Tailed White. Most of these adult pairs are $20 per pair some of the better show quality $30 per pair and a few younger pairs for $15 have a few extra cockerels also for $6 each and some extra roosters for $10 each. My mom has 2 trios of Black Tailed White Japanese that she wants $50 per trio. Pickup is welcome I live at Leitchfield, KY between Elizabethtown and Bowling Green. If you need some shipped for an adult pair with box is $66 and I can ship 2 pairs in 1 box but costs a little extra for another pair being shipped in the same box. If interested in any please just PM me on here.

More pictures of adults for sale:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Old English pair nice and typey from Show Stock looks to be 2 years old $20
    [​IMG]

Game Rooster not sure exactly what his bloodline is 2 year old $10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. Danny1

Danny1 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2009
    Bristol VA/TN
    Do you have photos of the BTB and Blues?
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by