Here's a few photo's of Kelly my RIR that i will need to put down this week due to Egg Peritonitis...not an easy thing to do. On Tuesday, the vet did an ultrasound and the pulled out 136 ml of yolk fluid. Poor girl. She was really having a hard time breating. As of last night, her belly was filled again...i don't feel that she's strong enough for the spay surgery...please tell me there is nothing else i can do and this is the right decision. If there is anything more i can do, i'll do it. They gave me baytril (give .2 ml 2x per day) and metacam (give .25 ml per day). Just me-Kelly-mom loves me the most Kelly with her BFF Noodle Mom loves me and my sister-she always gives us warm oatmeal when it's cold out.