Have y'all seen Terrielacy's stuff???

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Southern28Chick, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    http://LacysLittleAcre.etsy.com

I just bought a beautiful apron. I can't wait to get it. She has great table runners too. I was going to get a table runner but with 6 cats a table runner is pointless. [​IMG]

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I saw it, beautiful stuff, I just haven't gotten to order yet! Soon!

3. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Those coverall bibs are exactly what everyone who has a baby NEEDS. I so needed one for DD. We ended up giving up on bibs and just fed her wearing only her...[​IMG] Imagine that bath water we could have saved with one of those. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007
  4. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Thanks you all!
    Southern28, your apron is going out in today's mail. I missed the mail by just minutes yesterday.
    I hope you like it!

5. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    [​IMG] Reminds me I need to start sewing again.......... got to dust off the fancy machines and get stuck in !

Very cute stuff Terrie (where DO you find the time?)

6. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I can make soap, knit and crochet all day long...but I can't sew to save my life. My DH sews better than me.

Terrielacy,
    I can't wait to get the apron. As soon as I get it I'm going to put it on and have DH take a picture and I'll email it to you. Does that sound goofy? lol

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Wow, love your table runner! I have a large lap quilt I just keep stuffed in the closet. I promised myself I'd finish it this winter. I cant use a machine so I only handpiece and handquilt. My carpal tunnel and my bad eyes are making it harder to quilt much anymore, though, but I can't NOT finish it. Beautiful work, Terrie.

8. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    WOW that is pretty stuff Terrie. My MIL is a quilter and I know it's hard work. You need some chicken stuff on there. [​IMG]

9. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Terrie, do you ever make European size pillow cases??

10. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Chickflick, I don't know what European size is. Let me know, ok? [​IMG]

Thank you! Thank you! I love quilting. I put some quilt tops on there for anyone to finish. When I get caught up with other stuff, I will probably finish them and put them back up for sale. I like making quilt tops best!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by