Have you ever had music consume you?

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
What I mean, is have you ever discovered music [whether it be just one song, a genre, or the music by a specific artist] that you LOVE so much and you just can't stop listening to it, and it is almost all you think about? Or maybe you get very interested [I don't mean like romantically] in the artist or band, and you learn about them as much as you can? It isn't quite an obsession, but you just can't get enough of the music. This is sooooo happening to me right now........

Yes
smile.png

LOL

I flew out to Texas to visit a friend of mine and went to see Whitesnake who we know
smile.png
Went to two shows and would have just about flown back to see them again in Dallas had their singer, David not gotten hurt.

I had a BLAST. Hung out with the band for a bit after the show, met up with another friend of ours who was doing their photographing that night down in Corpus.

To FLY hundreds of miles to see a band..well
smile.png

Which group/artist is it?

LOL

Yep, i'm a HUGE music lover.
smile.png
I can say that amidst all the craptastic stuff I had going on last year, that it was a real honest to goodness treat to go see the boys again
smile.png

Had beers backstage, pictures taken, the whole nine yards...they had to do a runner the next day right after the show, so Doug (guitarist) called us to tell us that he couldn't meet up with us again...we were so bummed out, but we had even better seats the next night down in Corpus. Love Love Love a live show......

They all have their own websites and Doug and David reply to posts personally.

I hated when Curt died....he was a great musician/artist.

That is AWESOME Melissa! I have never met anyone famous, and I have never been been to a concert. I told my mom that before I die, I want to go to an AC/DC concert, since obviously I can't go to a Nirvana concert. She doesn't think that will happen
smile.png
She hates AC/DC. My music interests change, a year ago I was into Taylor Swift and country. Now I can't stand either. I LOVE Nirvana right now, but it is strange, since I had never heard any of their songs until maybe 6 months ago. I wasn't even born yet til soon after Kurt died. I am currently listening to Heart Shaped Box. I read alot about Kurt yesterday, and nearly cried. That is odd, since I am not the type to cry over things like that. He was such a TALENTED and interesting person, I wish I could have met him.
smile.png

Ashlyn

When I first discovered the Goo Goo Dolls I was the same way. I've seen them twice in concert and I still love their music. I hear they are going on tour this summer again too!

All the time ...

I love music .. then I love finding out what is BEHIND the music .. then every day, several times a day .. something is said or done that can make me break out into a related song ..

I love music.

Back
Top Bottom