Have you ever seen an albino white tail deer?

Here in AZ their predators are mostly mountain lions, coyotes, and eagles, although bears won't knock the meal back, either.

Deerman, the link is not working...can't wait to see the pic!

now ?.......plus you have those big mulies....black bear here and most of the States in this area.

When my daughter lived over by Fort Dix there were quite a few true albinos, and pied balds aplenty. Her cousin who bought her house said there is still a bunch. Generation after generation.

I saw an albino buck on the way in to work early one morning. I was dodging around on the backroads near Triune and there he was in the soybean field. He was gorgeous. There's a veggie stand over in that area and I was talking to the farmer lady about the deer and she said that he had a number of offspring in the area as well. One doe had twins- a normal colored and an albino. She saw the albino ones all the time.

They are protected in TN. Thank heavens. I look for him every time I drive that way.
smile.png

most ot those white deer you see in the wild are not albino pink eyes...as true albino have poor eye sight, and most die as fawns, now there are a few of white deer in the wild

Haven't seen a white deer but have seen a mottled one, gray and chestnut. It was in the dead of winter so it could not have been shedding.

Back
Top Bottom