Have you ever taken an

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by illinichick, Jan 21, 2009.

1. illinichick

illinichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    SE Il
    egg to Work in your POCKET!? My dd16 is recovering from knee surgery and I've been doing am and pm chores. This am when I went out to feed, I stuck 5 eggs in my coat pocket. I went in the house, unloaded (I thought) my pockets and went to school. When I got out to get gas I thought my pocket felt heavy and low and behold, there was still an egg in my pocket. I stuck it in the side pocket of the door, hope it makes it home. Good Grief!

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I've discovered random eggs in my pockets from time to time. I don't have a job though so I can't say I found any at work, unless you count my house work [​IMG]

3. illinichick

illinichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    SE Il
    I'm just glad that I didnt throw my coat on the back of my desk chair and sit on it, like I usually do!! My H.S. students would have "loved" that!

4. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

I too used my jacket pocket to bring in a random egg...but with my short memory....OH look..something shiny! .....I only remembered it later, when I felt it seepin outta my coat pocket, onto my car seat...Yuk ! .... LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by