Have you ever told your Duck a joke?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by tdgill, Jul 7, 2011.

1. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

My mother and I sat on the patio and told the ducks jokes. They are the most easily entertained and laugh before you even get to the punch line!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] We were in stitches and doubled over laughing at them "laughing" at us.

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    [​IMG] No I have never told my ducks a joke [​IMG]

3. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

YAY!!! Im glad someone else says their ducks laugh. I say my ducks dont Quack, they laugh. I have Runners and they laugh all day long..no jokes needed either. [​IMG]

4. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, goodness, yes. I have! I never would have admitted it otherwise....

Louie, my adult Cayuga drake, loves my jokes. However, he's not so fond of puns. Every now and then, he will pull at my hand, or pants leg, if I've told him a particularly bad pun.

The call ducklings laugh at anything, though. They're the happiest little bunch of kids.

5. bayyjayy

bayyjayy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    I love you guys....literally! This is my favorite post to date!

6. sadies chicks

sadies chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2011
    Northwest
    WHAAAA????? You have laughing ducks???? Where did you get them??? I need some!!!!!!! [​IMG]

7. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

My Runners laugh all the time, my Pekins dont tho, they just quack. Dont your ducks laugh!!!!

8. sadies chicks

sadies chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2011
    Northwest
    My ducks are white crested Pekins so maybe that is the problem...too snotty. Looks like I need to invest in some Runners!!! Just wait till I tell DH!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Azd1292

Azd1292 Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2011
    I think I'm the joke to my ducks...always laughing at me lol! Hahahaha look at mom cleaning up our poop while we take a dip in the pool! Hey she just slipped in the mud hahaha ah! Tell her to fluff our bedding and restock the food when she's done playing in the mud baahahaha ah oh man it's good to be a duck here! [​IMG]

10. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Cute! My pigs laugh at my jokes...never my ducks. [​IMG] My Muscovy would laugh and wiggle his tail when I'd say his name and nickname, but he was pretty serious the rest of the time.

Shelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by