Have you ever wanted to kill your husband?

CarriBrown

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 21, 2007
Thousand Oaks, California
barnie.gif

Today, when I refer to "DH", I mean DUMB HUSBAND. His job is to put the chickens away at night, and that includes a head count and searching around the coop to make sure everyone is in bed.
I went out last night after he put them away because, well, I was in an awful mood and I wanted to hug a fluffy butt!
I went in the coop to find my little Potpie (the new BLRW that loves to cuddle and kiss) and she was NOWHERE. Not around anywhere. I started to panic. Where is she? Why is she not running up to me? What happened to her? I started searching around the yard, dreading what I was going to find.
But what I ended up finding was Potpie in a pile of old shavings, scratching around!!!
wee.gif
I scooped her up, got my cuddles, and proceeded to go inside and threaten DH (DUMB husband, just in case you forgot) within an inch of his life. :thun Little Potpie is only two months old and isn't very freeranging savvy yet.
UGHHHHH.
he.gif
OK I'm done.

Here is a pic of my baby.
love.gif

Chickens128.jpg

Oh, Im so glad she is ok.....I was reading that post as fast as my little mind could comprehend. Just waite till HIS favorite girl is left out....he might not act like he has a favorite...but he does..im sure.
gig.gif

Ya'll got to quit announcing to everyone when you plan on killing the DH's off. You got tons of witnesses that you made the threat.

Just do the deed and bury him under the chicken poo. You can blame the smell on the poo. Toss on some lime to take care of "things".

Man, I've been watching too much CSI

Last edited:
His job is to put the chickens away at night, and that includes a head count and searching around the coop to make sure everyone is in bed.

You know the old wives saying......"If you want it done right, do it yourself."

And you know how many BYC'ers deal with things that threaten the lives of their dearly beloved feathered friends....SSS.

But there's really no need for bloodshed. There is another option......make him wish he were dead.....​

Back
Top Bottom