1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Have you guys seen this chicken purse?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Raen, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Raen

Raen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2010
    Missouri
  2. Melinda35

Melinda35 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2010
    Texas
    I would carry it just to drive my family nuts. [​IMG] They give me a hard time about loving chickens so much!

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Cute.

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I have seen it before. The pic shows up about once a year on BYC. but still funny!!!

5. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

My dad wanted to get me one for my birthday once, I hear. Thank God my stepmom told him that I would never use it. [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I'd use it in a heartbeat! Stan might like to see a blonde hen. [​IMG]

7. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

I'd use it...to collect eggs. [​IMG]

8. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Red, I have it! I use it, have taken it to work. A funny story, I was using my chicken purse, had my cell in it. Guess what my ring tone was? If you guessed a rooster crowing, you win the prize. I was in my Ortho doctor's waiting room. My son called me, here I am carrying a chicken purse & it starts crowing! Everyone in the waiting room started laughing including my DH & me! People laugh and smile when they see the purse. I don't carry it all the time, about one week every summer. It holds a lot, but the zipper is not as long as the purse. Hard to get a regular size wallet in it. Also you can buy a matching rubber hen coin purse. I bought mine at Amazon, cost me 24.99! The coin purse was $8. And it looked just like my buff brahma hen!
    Theresa

9. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry I meant to type Rean, not Red! [​IMG]

10. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    I also have this purse! My sister gave it to me for Christmas one year. I'm not a purse-carrying type of person, but once in a while I do use it - because it is so funny! Everyone loves the chicken purse!
    Goobhen is right - the zipper is too short and it is hard to get things in and out of it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by