1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Have you seen this great forum? !!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bantymum, Nov 23, 2007.

1. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all,
    I know you guys like gardening and want to know what to plant for your chooks :check this one out!!

www.TheEasyGarden.com

2. lyndatu

lyndatu Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Yes, I got there and it's a pretty cool site.

It thought me about good plants to plant on my garden.

But I didn't plant for the chickens to scratch on them! [​IMG]

3. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    YES! I just joined! [​IMG]

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I joined too. [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for spreading the word bantymum! I'll make an official announcement, probably in a newsletter and on the forum in the next week or so (once we get the forum categories sorted out and the dust settles).

[​IMG]

6. MarkR

MarkR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Ivy, Virginia
    Oooooo!!!! I'll go join now. Finding a good garden forum is not easy. The OG one is fairly good, though it gets rather contentious at times. I'm looking forward to this.

Mark

7. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

I joined! Chickens, and other fowl, AND gardening just go together! Some hard work, joys of watching them grow, and collect the labor of your raising!

8. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Yep! I joined and I'm going to tell all my gardening friends about it. Two of my favorite things......chickens and gardening. Man, I'm in trouble now. I'll never leave the computer.

9. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Smitty's Farm :

Yep! I joined and I'm going to tell all my gardening friends about it. Two of my favorite things......chickens and gardening. Man, I'm in trouble now. I'll never leave the computer.

We're going to setup a support group and have monthly meetings to help us all manage our addictions better. Maybe a few quarterly family / friend interventions? [​IMG]

10. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    It won't help. We'll just all sit around and talk about chickens and gardening and flash pictures of our babies (chickens & veggies)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by