Have you witnessed a miracle lately?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by countrygirl4513, Oct 11, 2007.

1. countrygirl4513

countrygirl4513 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Portland TN
    I have!! We are like most, scraping the bottom of the barrel financially! With my sons diabetic needs we already have major problems. Two weeks ago the dentist told me both my teen boys will have to have their wisdom teeth cut out. He referred us to a dr. and they told me the cost would be $2100.00 per child, well it may as well be a million, we don't have the money. Upon praying, trying to shuffle things back from peter then to paul, I called the dr. to make sure that our medical coverage might cover it. They said NO! Well our dental insurance stinks, we have to pay up front and then they pay us a percentage back. How in the world were we gonna swing this?
    I was stressing so bad, went to try to find another job just to pay for the surgery. I told a friend it would take a miracle. Then a friend at work told my DH that he had his out and the medical did cover it to an extent. So I called his dr. and guess what... they said the med. insurance would cover it and that I should call to see just how much. PEOPLE I'M TELLING YOU GOD IS SO GOOD!! They covered it 100% no deductible!!!! WE GOT OUR MIRACLE!! One son had them out today the other is scheduled for his later!!
    If I had listened to that first dr. we would've been out near $5000.00. I am so thankful for this miracle!! It may not sound like much, but right now I feel like we won the lottery!! GOD is so good, all the time!!! Just wanted to share our miracle, thanks for reading!

2. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    NO! Not lately.....! Glad you did though!

3. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Yes! and I am so happy for you and your family!

4. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    WOW!!!! I'll say amen to God is good!!!!! All the time is what I'm talking about. If you don't mind I'm going to share a small story........................................
    See my neighbor was in a BAD BAD fourwheeler accident. His brain started to swell and they had to cut part of his skull out so that the brain could swell. Anyways he was in intensive care for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, and after he got home he was still in pretty critical condition. He is doing alot better now. My part in this is that he has a bloodhound(8 months) and he was hiring some one to train her, I stepped up to the job. Anyways I let his wife name the price that they would pay me, she said $40.00 a week. Now that I've thought about it I'm going to not charge them anything as a blessing from God. It may not sound much but they don't make alot of money because it is just the wife working and now this is just alot less money there not going to have to pay!!!

5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Praise the Lord for your miracle. I'm a member of a strong intercessory prayer group and I can tell you first hand that we see miracles every day. God is good and powerful and merciful. He provides all our needs. Thank you Lord for meeting this need. Amen

6. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Seems like there are always miracle around, we just gotta pray for them and then open our eyes.
    God bless all

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

That's awesome news!!!

8. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I'm glad things are working out for you all. Miracles are wonderful. I hope I'm not wrong for saying this, but lately for me my miracle has been that I finally achieved an avatar.

Now that's bad. Or, wait a minute, that sounds pretty good to me!

9. yearofthedog

yearofthedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Thank the good Lord for your miracle!!!

The Lord presents us with little(and big!) miracles everyday if we are humble enough to acknowledge them, that's what I believe anyway! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by