Haven't drawn in a while..

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by MaddiesMum, Nov 3, 2013.

1. MaddiesMum

MaddiesMum Chillin' With My Peeps

Looking for some inspiration to start drawing again! I used to draw all the time years ago but I haven't very much during the past year or two. I'd love it if a few of you would upload a picture (preferably of an animal!) that I can attempt sometime tomorrow! I'll upload whatever I end up with afterwards :)

Thanks!

*No guarantees that my skills will be what they used to be! [​IMG]

2. RanchGirl13

RanchGirl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How about these?

3. MaddiesMum

Sorry I didn't get around to it yesterday I ended having quite a bit to do cc
    Do you have any clear, well-lit shots without anything obstructing the view? Those photos all have either a very dark shadow in an important area (so I am unable to see detail) or in the case of the birdies its hard to see through the wires.. I could maybe work with that one but it is not ideal.. Sorry :(

4. RanchGirl13

i can give you diff pics here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Will any of these work?

5. MaddiesMum

I think I can do #2 and #7! I'll get started now :)
    Thanks!

6. RanchGirl13

ok

7. MaddiesMum

Probably not the best time to realize I don't have an eraser haha, I will pick one up today and upload one or two pictures tonight depending on what time I have available today!

8. MaddiesMum

I did the second photo, sorry it took so long., I only got the eraser I needed yesterday. It looks better in person (drawings always seem to..) but yaah. Here it is! Not the best, but none the less :p

I have a habit with my drawings of leaving them half completed like this.. I've grown to like it for some reason haha.

[​IMG]

9. RanchGirl13

Wow that is amazing

10. MaddiesMum

Awe, thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by