1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Having a Bad Bad Day!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by banter, Apr 20, 2008.

1. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Bought some Russian Orloff eggs on Ebay-No problem. The sellers were great. Paid via Paypal whom the sellers used as their shipper. Paypal sent to my old address of a year ago,which I updated a year ago-go figure! No eggs neither my fault or sellers! Try to get to a live person there to complain! Also, my wonderful 20+ Lescha Zak chipper is on it's last leg and I can't find anyone that imports it any more-Anyone know of where I can replace it?

2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Not for sure who's fault that would be but, not suprised with it being e-bay! I'm hearing more and more stories concerning e-bay, and most of them not so good.

3. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    I haven't really had too much trouble buying eggs or anything else on ebay. However, the last ones I won on ebay, it took a long time to get them because of all the planes being grounded. So that is a consideration from what I understand. But the eggs are great and humming in the bator. [​IMG]

4. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Actually, it was Paypals fault, who did not update my address. Both old and new were listed, but the old one was STILL LISTED as my shipping address-I AM Mad! I had checked several times to make sure my address was changed and it mysteriously reverted back. Someone
    pushed a wrong button on THEIR end!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by