Having a hatching problem...... I think

FarmerBrando

In the Brooder
Dec 15, 2016
Ok I have one chick partially hatched it has started and stopped its been this way for 18 plus hours I started to assist. I carefully removed some shell, then slowly started to pull back white membrane, I encountered no blood and now there is a clear membrane it appears to have veins in it, I did not disturb this I put it back in incubator and Im looking for some advice. Is this what they are calling shrink wrapped should I proceed or wait. I am at a loss. The chick previous to this one required assist it came out great no problems. The yolk was fully absorbed. There was no clear membrane with veins on that one. I am at a loss any advice? Is this chick shrink wrapped?

It's chirping like crazy but here it is

Ok I have one chick partially hatched it has started and stopped its been this way for 18 plus hours I started to assist. I carefully removed some shell, then slowly started to pull back white membrane, I encountered no blood and now there is a clear membrane it appears to have veins in it, I did not disturb this I put it back in incubator and Im looking for some advice. Is this what they are calling shrink wrapped should I proceed or wait. I am at a loss. The chick previous to this one required assist it came out great no problems. The yolk was fully absorbed. There was no clear membrane with veins on that one. I am at a loss any advice? Is this chick shrink wrapped?

Back
Top Bottom