Having small Surgery Tuesday.........please keep me in your prayers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickenzoo, Oct 18, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Nothing really major.................. but for me it's scary. I've never been put under for anything and have never had anything opened up before.....( Unless you count the flesh wound from a thrashing Emu in my stomach) he he. I've only had Lasik and broke a toe. I didn't think I'd be this nervous but as it gets closer I can feel it building. It is all suppose to be done lapascopically , which shouldn't be too bad, but still I'm nervous. If you could just keep me in your prayers that everything goes how it's suppose to, I'd appreciate it. I always had the " I've never seen that happen before" kind of luck. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  2. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    [​IMG] Good luck on the surgery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    GEORGIA
    I'll be there with you on Tuesday morning...that is, I'm having surgery as well...C 6/7 Fusion in neck....You'll be fine and will come out of this with a great feeling! God Bless

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I'm sure that all will be well. I too am a surgery-phobe. The thought of being put under for any reason makes me want to feint.

You will be in my prayers!

5. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    you will be fine... and I will pray for you also... I have had several surgers since I was for(some major and some minor) and never had any problems... good luck and try not to worry to much..

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I was that way when I had my first major surgery, of my gall bladder taken out. After that it was a breeeeeeeeeeeeze!

7. eggsrcool

eggsrcool Sussex Fanatic

[​IMG] Good luck!

8. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Good luck! I am the Queen or surgeries I had 7 within 4 years. It is not all that bad, I just hate the Anesthesia, for some reason it always makes me sick to my stomach when I wake up.

9. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

10. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I've had 3 C-sections and a tube-tie, and also HATE surgery. I can't imagine anything worse than getting emu'd... Yikes! Good luck, and I hope they fix whatever's wrong.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by