Having some really bad hatching withdrawls!!!!

Bammony

Red-dress-less
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
Salina, Utah
I try so hard to stay away from this area of BYC because it makes me miss hatching really bad. I put a light in the coop for my hens but I'm not sure why. I know it will help them lay but my Sportsman is bein borrowed by Buster so my girls laying won't do me any good. Plus I don't have them separated into their breeding pens yet. I need something to keep my mind off hatching for 2 more months till I get my new Sportsman bator and hatcher. Since ya'll are my enablers, I thought ya'll could help me get through this. I need some ideas to keep my mind off of hatching....any ideas?
hmm.png

Last edited:
lau.gif
Funny !! ohhhh yes, I'm sure a lot of us can help you....
(hatch eggs, hatch eggs, hatch eggs, hatch eggs)

I know how you feel, hubby told me no more egg hatching b/c our son will be here soon.
he.gif

It drives me nuts also !!!

I can totally empathize with you! I want Button and Coturnix Quail so bad right now! And I NEEEEEEEEEEEED Silkie eggs,,,,,, poor Mr. Fancy Pants needs a Silkie gf. Watching a cam is out of the question for me, it makes it worse!

Poor Buster. I think he's getting tired of me asking about my silkie eggs he's got in the sportsman for me. There was a power outage last night at Busters so I had to call his wife to see how low the temp got on the bator. Then I had to call Buster today and ask him when he's going to candle my silkie eggs. I hate watching the bator from one state away!!!!!
lol.png
When I was using my homemade bator that I gave to Buster, I would sit in front of it for hours watching my chicks hatch. House needed cleaning, Hubby and kids were starving, I was sleep deprived and animals needed tending.....but I just couldn't drag myself away from that bator door! I've got it bad!
big_smile.png

Lets see, I live in a 4 bedroom farm house it is real need of some cleaning. My chicken coop needs clean, the horse stalls need clean everyday. You could help with any and all of it if you want. LOL
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom