Havoc To Be Wrought ~^~ A Roleplay ~^~

Dragapacacorn

Songster
5 Years
Mar 6, 2014
Off the rails of the crazy train
Roleplay theme-
http://dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com/track/sacrificial-2

The world has slowly became poisoned, from humanity's lack of care. The different parts of the world are in disorder, each with an extreme climate. Due to the diaristic weather, humans have slowly began to develop mutations to adapt. A few powerful people refuse to see their mistakes, while most demand that they need to go back. This argument has turned in a war, with the majority of the people winning.

Mutations-
"Bats"- due to a large storm that always seems to be overhead all or most sunlight is blocked out. The people of this region have developed the ability to see in the dark.

"Fish"- this area is mostly water, with waves that constantly destroy any ships or cruisers. The people of this region have developed the ability to breath underwater and survive more pressure than most.

"Firemen"- Here, the temperature is above anything, no matter what. The people of this region have developed the ability to survive very hot temperatures and be lot on fire for a larger amount of time than most.

"Penguins"- in this land, it is so cold, barely anything can survive. The people here can withstand amaizing amounts of cold.

(If you have ideas for any more message me)

Sides-
Ignis- The side that refuses to look back
Claudos- The side fighting for the world.
(Hehehehehe for those of you in my Ignis brotherhood :3)

Rules-
- You are allowed to swear, please just censor it.
- NO SEX SENES I SWEAR
- No all powerful characters.
- Replace "other" with "shenanigans" or just don't put it at all if you read the rules.
- I am the supreme ruler, WHAT I SAY GOES.
- No one liners, you came to the big kid role play WRITE A FREAKIN PARAGRAPH. (You don't actually have to.)
- You don't have to do the 1/4 doge rule, because I think it's stupid.
- If someone says their character hit you, you can' doge. Don't start whining about it, don't instantly heal, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.
- Do not break any of the rules or you will be placed on THE LIST OF SHAME
- If you Roleplay with someone on the list of shame you will be put on THE LIST OF SHAME
- If you are cooler than me you will be put on the LIST OF SHAME
- THE LIST OF SHAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

CS-
Name-
Age-
Mutation-
Side-
Weapon-
Personality-
Bio-
Appearance-
Other-