Hazel and friends

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Frozen Feathers, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG]
    This is Hazel and Hiro, who is dancing for her. Doesn't she look soo impressed? lol I usually don't let my roos dance in front of me, he is just so adorable. He is so in love with her and she could care less.
    [​IMG]
    This is her and my Australorp. It's hard to get pictures of Hazel as she tends to be in my shadow or on my shoulder. So I threw out some treats to try and get her to hold still. [​IMG]

2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I love the colors of Hiro! He's a handsome bird! [​IMG] [​IMG] He's an EE?

3. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Well Hazel is very happy with her new man!!!!
    Isnt Hazel the girl who was rehomed???
    Fantastic to see such happy birdies!!

4. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Yayyyy!!!! Olivia and I are jus SO SO HAPPY that Hazel has such a good home. It is really fantastic to see these photos. It really helps us feel OK about having to let her go. O can see that she is just SO MUCH happier than she was here, and -selfishness aside- that's what's most important.
    Thanks, Angie!

"Hazel and Hiro, sittin' in a tree...."

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:Hiro is a Phoenix/Silkie X Actually accidental. I was trying to breed Silkies and I didn't have the Silkies separated long enough before one girl went broody and hatched out my sweetie-pie and naughty little cockerel, Hiro. [​IMG] I have a female of the same mix that is out of a phoenix and fathered by a Silkie that I will be crossing Hiro with next Spring to see what I get...hehehe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by