Hazelton Farms

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
I wanted to let you know that your/my eggs arrived yesterday afternoon. All is well
smile.png
not a crack in sight! Of course the mail lady put the box on the railing of my porch!!!!!!! A VERy precarious spot!
barnie.gif
So I am going to be stopping by the post office this morning to tell them I am expecting more eggs and PLEASE be careful! I was really impressed at how well you packed those eggs - thank you! Now I just need to wait for all the others to arrive!

I'm glad to hear they got there! So far I've had one box lost all together and last I heard, it still hadn't ever arrived. Then I had one box just the other day that took an extra day getting there!! So I'm glad they got to you quickly! Let me know how they do if you get a chance.

Stacy

I had all kinds of trouble with my brand new incubator for the first week of incubating. Eventually I got a new part for it and it worked great after that, however only two of the eggs made it hatch day. THey both hatched without any trouble and are TOO adorable! They are both a soft bluegray with white bellies and faces and feet.... what does that mean for their adult colour? Do you have any more of those eggs going?

Just a suggestion. I have the Post Office hold the box and call you then you can pick them up. I've just had bad experience with eggs from the PO to my house.

jackie

Back
Top Bottom