Hazelton Farms

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Godiva, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I wanted to let you know that your/my eggs arrived yesterday afternoon. All is well [​IMG] not a crack in sight! Of course the mail lady put the box on the railing of my porch!!!!!!! A VERy precarious spot! [​IMG] So I am going to be stopping by the post office this morning to tell them I am expecting more eggs and PLEASE be careful! I was really impressed at how well you packed those eggs - thank you! Now I just need to wait for all the others to arrive!

2. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I'm glad to hear they got there! So far I've had one box lost all together and last I heard, it still hadn't ever arrived. Then I had one box just the other day that took an extra day getting there!! So I'm glad they got to you quickly! Let me know how they do if you get a chance.

Stacy

3. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I had all kinds of trouble with my brand new incubator for the first week of incubating. Eventually I got a new part for it and it worked great after that, however only two of the eggs made it hatch day. THey both hatched without any trouble and are TOO adorable! They are both a soft bluegray with white bellies and faces and feet.... what does that mean for their adult colour? Do you have any more of those eggs going?

4. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Just a suggestion. I have the Post Office hold the box and call you then you can pick them up. I've just had bad experience with eggs from the PO to my house.

jackie

5. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I PM'd you Godiva. [​IMG]

Stacy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by