he is coming home!!!! YAY home now!! pics pg 2

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by shadowpaints, Sep 13, 2011.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    my BIL Thomas left his little family to serve our country last september. he was stationed in Afghanastan i believe its been a long year and my baby sis had a handsome baby boy, who was named after his daddy december of last year. thomas came home on leave in feb. and got to see his daughter and meet his son for the first time. now Thomas is coming home! he should be home tomorrow sometime! i cant wait. im so excited for them, i know how much they love eachother, and im glad she will have her honey back soon!! i wanna do the happy dance.
    i am going to try to be at the airport when he comes home, they wont know what airport till he is nearly on the plane, but, if i go i will update with pics! if i dont go there wont be any pics till my sis posts them

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    [​IMG]
    Yeah!!!

Tell him 'Thank you!' please.

I hope he gets home quickly and safely.

[​IMG]

3. busybecca

busybecca Out Of The Brooder

Sep 10, 2011
    Arizona
    [​IMG] Wow! I am so excited for your family. Please tell your brother in law "thanks for serving" from us in AZ![​IMG]

4. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

my husband just got back from his third tour in Iraq.. when you see him please give your brother in law a hug for us!

5. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] CONGRATULATIONS. Please tell him thank you for his service and I thank his wife and all of you for supporting him.

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Big hugs all around and tell him we said THANK YOU!!!!

Then ignore him for a sec and tell your sister THANK YOU to her too for all she went though while he was gone. [​IMG]

7. CrazyChickieMama

CrazyChickieMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    Bolton, NC
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Woohoo!!!!!

8. skillswife

skillswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    SW Montana
    Tell them both thank you for serving our country. As a wife of a Retired Air Force Veteran, the wives play a crucial role in a deployment. I am so happy for you all! [​IMG]

9. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    [​IMG]....tell your fam my fam really appreciates their sacrifice!!

10. AFChick

AFChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Central NC
    [​IMG] Glad he's on his way home - We are filled with gratitude beyond words for his service- LOTS & LOTS of hugs- [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by