1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

he said yes!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mama2my4, Mar 18, 2012.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    So we went to TSC today to pick up some feed and misc stuff. They were all sold out of everything chick and duck wise. But I asked and they said they will be getting more of both.

Now my wonderful hubby is happily along for the ride with my new found chicken habit. He has built a brooder, working on a day pen and coop comes next. I said 6 chicks, we are up to 11 and I have 6 silkies ordered and mentioned the other day that I would like 2 EEs.

Today when we came out of TSC, he looks at my 8 year old and said "guess we are getting Mama some ducks soon". That is a yes... RIGHT??

[​IMG]

gotta love that man of mine!

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Congrats on the great news! [​IMG]

3. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Now I just have to figure out what kind... [​IMG]

4. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    well what kinds do they sell? and what are you after in ducks? I own only Muscovy, I get some eggs(cough.. i have dozens right now) and they are great foragers and quiet lol

5. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well, I don't HAVE to get them there. I am looking for a smallish, clam duck with lots of eggs!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by